Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Shoe No. 11: White Oxford Flats

The very first time I became interested with a pair of Oxfords was about 6 years ago. I saw a pair of Oxford black patent oxford heels at Jose Glorietta. It was on sale and I really wanted to buy it. Being just a college student with very low purchasing power, I wasn't able to get that pair. Since then though, I've been in love with oxfords. You will see in my style blog that I've had a season of buying pairs of laced up heels because it reminded me so much of the oxfords.

Being the thrifty me, even though I wanted to pair of flat brogues, I just couldn't let myself buy it because the ones I see on the market is too much for my budget. And just recently, a fellow blogger, Aisa of Drowning Equilibriums offered a pre-order for flat oxfords for just Php650! I was so excited and decided to order white ones. At first, I really want a pair in the shade of beige or caramel but I couldn't resist the classic beauty of the white ones.

So just last Saturday, the pair arrived. It was love at first sight.


And I am wearing them now. Actually, I exhaust every opportunity that I have just to be able to wear them.

0 comments: